Dipping Frame from FMI – super strong dipping bars for heavy duty dips. Angled thick grip handles for comfort and training variations. Fully welded construction for maximum strength.
Free standing Dipping Frame from Full Metal Industries – a classic piece of equipment for a classic movement.
The Dipping Frame, sometimes known as Dipping Bars, are an amazing tool for developing huge strength in the triceps, shoulders and chest. Dipping can also help to develop good functional, and well stabilised, shoulder strength.
Our Dipping Frame has angled handles, which gives a wide range of widths from which to dip, allowing you to change the focus of the exercise and vary workouts. We also use thick grip handles to increase comfort, this is particularly important when performing weighted dips.
Dipping is one of the big exercises and should be seen as being as important as, and a perfect counter point to, over head pressing and bench pressing.
Our Dipping Frame is hand made here in Somerset in the UK, and is built to last.
- Lifetime guarantee. Like all of our equipment is guaranteed for life
- Built by hand. Designed and made in the UK
- Strong! You won’t break it, no matter how strong you are
- Fully welded for maximum strength
- Add a Dipping Frame to your gym to hugely increase the angles from which you can hit your pressing
- Lifetime Warranty
- Contact Us
All FMI branded products we sell come with a LIFETIME WARRANTY. This warranty covers your product against structural failure. There are "wear and tear" components on some of our items, so these are covered separately.
Items covered by Lifetime Warranty:
- Frames and structural integrity of: bars, benches, racks, rigs, plate loaded machines, selectorised machines, strongman equipment and sled
Items covered under separate warranties:
- Powder coating (excluding wear and tear) - 5 years
- Weight stacks - 5 years
- Bearings, pulleys and guide rods - 3 years (so long as correct lubrication and cleaning routines are followed)
- Upholstery - 1 year
Send us a messageThe simplest CRM tool out there
01225 688 988
Full Metal Industries Ltd
The Fitness Junction
Unit A Station Approach
Frome, BA11 1RE
Company # 9195492
VAT # GB198222877
REQUEST A QUOTE
Multiple purchases attract volume discounts
Frames of all machines, benches and bars guaranteed for life against structural failure. Other products have their own warranty terms
Contact us to discuss custom options on this product. It might be possible to have a custom colour, finish or to adjust the product to your exact requirements.